December 11, 2015
Shave 9.0 is now released with lots of new stuff.
- New Display Options
- Realtime GL Shading .
- VP 2.0 integration from Maya 2015
- MultiRes Hair Display in viewport ( Shaded Preview Mode)
- Interactive Texture Update
- Better instance grooming with live update and gl preview.
- pressure sensitive stylus and pressure slider
- Brush Intensity
- MultiThreaded Dynamics.
- Support for Vray 3.0,3.1,3.2
- Vray rendering is 2x faster in 3.0+ over 2.4
- Full Support for Pixar RenderMan 20 + RIS
- New custom shader assignment for Renderman studio and RIS renders
- Support for Maya 2014 , 2015 , 2016.
- We have moved to a 'subscription license' purchase model and offer monthly and yearly options.
- Free upgrades (for subscribers)(We're working on an automatic subscription renewal)
- VM support
- We now have support VMs for floating licenses and cloud rendering, however there is a vetting process and is reserved for select customers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org(Note : video is time compressed, the super accellerated stuff is coming in shave10 - see our Facebook page for wip some tech demos of shave10)
Shave and a haircut
Shave and a Haircut 9.5 released for 2016, 2016.5 and 2017
October 14, 2016
Shave 9.6 Released
April 15, 2018
Shave and a Haircut 9.0 RELEASED
April 2018 (1)
October 2016 (1)
December 2015 (1)